Posted on October 28, 2012, in Original Fiction and tagged am writing, author, blurb, critique, drabble, excerpt, sample, six sentence sunday, snippet, writer, writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Join the Movement for Transgender EqualityWhen you give to the National Center for Transgender Equality, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to fight discrimination and violence against transgender people. Every donation ensures that transgender voices will be heard in Washington and around the country.
Crash OverrideThe Crash Override Network began as a response to GamerGate online harassment of women in the gaming industry. If you are the victim of online harassment, stalking or abuse, they can help.
7 Cups of TeaIf you need someone to talk to about anything at all, or just need someone to listen, please contact
If you are having suicidal thoughts or feelings, please contact the national suicide prevention lifeline at: 1-800-273-8255 or http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org to chat.
View posts by category
- Is it strange that I find learning languages a soothing experience? #linguistatheart 1 year ago
- I just backed The Goonies: Adventure Card Game on @Kickstarter kck.st/1LDRVMC 1 year ago
- I just backed Infinitas DM - Mobile Cartographer, Lorebook & Battlemap on @Kickstarter kck.st/1VcloPP 1 year ago
- 📷 Foggy Night in Hilltop © Ethan B. tmblr.co/ZO_ggh23NYfMc 2 years ago
- 📷 Bernie Sanders Rally Columbus, Ohio 3/13/16 tmblr.co/ZO_ggh23L8MPQ 2 years ago