Liebster Blog Award
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Thanks to fellow author Scarlet Flame for the nomination.
As required by the Liebster nominee, I’ve posted the Liebster Award on my blog post and provided a link back to the nominator’s Blog. Next, I will list 11 random facts about me, then answer 11 questions asked by Scarlet. Once that is done, I will nominate 11 bloggers to follow after me, and come up with 11 new questions for them. I post everything on my blog with the hope of bringing new readers.
11 Random Facts about Me
- I am also a licensed massage therapist and love my day job as much as I love writing.
- I wanted to be an English teacher originally. I have two years of an English degree.
- I’m really bad about answering questions about myself.
- I love food. I like to try different kinds of food.
- For Christmas, I am making handmade books for my nieces.
- I have a plethora of pets: a dog, four cats, a ferret, two rabbits, a snake and three chickens.
- My favorite pizza is white cheesy chicken pizza. Too bad there’s no Marcos close to me in Columbus.
- I have a horrible Victoria’s Secret habit.
- My characters are like living people inside my head. They sometimes run away with me.
- I play World of Warcraft.
- My favorite video game is Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne.
Now for Scarlet’s questions:
1) Have you an ambition you haven’t achieved yet?
I want to publish the series I’ve been brewing for over ten years. It’s going to take me awhile, however. One day!
2) Have you a thinking spot?
I do a lot of thinking while driving or when I’m in the shower. On the rare days I get to lie around in bed, I like to think there as well. There aren’t many days I get to do that, though.
3) If so, where is it?
I guess I already answered this question.
4) Town or Country, which do you prefer?
City. I lived in the country for most of my life. While it has its charms, I’m happier in the city where there are things to do at all hours and within a 20 minute drive.
5) What is your favourite drink?
I don’t know if it’s a drink or a food, but I love Smoothie King’s Green Tea Tango. Although if we’re talking alcoholic drinks, the Kalahari makes a drink with 151 on the top and that is the BEST. Otherwise I like a Pimp Named Slickback.
6) Have you a special person in your life?
I have many special people in my life. I’m assuming you mean a significant other and the answer is yes.
7)How do you write? By hand, or straight to the computer?
I write straight to the computer because I hate typing something I’ve hand written. However, if there isn’t a computer accessible, I do write by hand. The final scene of my series was written by hand.
8) What makes you happiest? i.e Hobby or activity?
Warm, sunshiny days spent at the beach or the waterpark.
9) Is there something about yourself that you can share, that nobody else knows?
I don’t think so.
10) What would be a special night out for you?
I suppose going out to either La Scala or Carabbas for dinner and going to see a movie.
11) Who would be your ideal guest to share that night with?
My girlfriend since we never really do anything like that anymore.
Now for my list of nominees: (which may not total 11). If you are interested in participating and would like to be nominated for your own Liebster Blog Award, let me know in the comments.
If, like me, you are curious about the Liebster Blog Award origins, Sopphey did some awesome Google-fu and found it. Originally it was only 3-5 bloggers to nominate.
Posted on March 6, 2013, in News, Promotion and tagged about, award, blog, blog tour, C.V. Madison, liebster blog award, Q&A, question and answer, website, writer, writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.