What’s up in CV’s world?
The month of May has been a crazy month so far. I’ve been busy beating my head against the desk with real life junk. I haven’t had time to write and I’ve mostly been whining into a private journal so I can keep from angst-sepsis until I can get a dose of angst-ibiotics.
- My son has been doing a lot of schoolwork last minute. He’s a typical teenager at the end of the year who doesn’t want to do his work. Believe me, I feel him. I don’t want to do MY work either!
- I’ve picked up an extra shift at my day job to pay off my kidney. I have to pay the bills somewhere. It just puts me working six days a week with Mondays as my only day off. I’ve had to get creative with literally everything in my life to make sure it will sort itself out. It’s been interesting to say the least.
- My dog came down with a UTI and needed her vaccinations so I’ve been dealing with that. They thought she might have kidney stones. Thankfully she didn’t. She’s been given a clean bill of health today.
- I’m trying to build back up my savings because my dog has eaten about $400 with her issues. Like momma like pet, I guess!
- We’ve had to play fancy footwork with the bills, when they’re paid, how much, changing the phone bill, dropping recurring bills (like my gym membership) and other things I can do without for the time being.
I’m going crazy. HOWEVER. I should be back to at LEAST updating my blog on Mondays and posting snippets of what I’ve been writing. I’m sorry I’ve been neglectful, but I’m trying to keep afloat.
How are you all doing? What’s new in your world? Any good news? More bad? I want to hear from you!